<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6379544323610549874?origin\x3dhttp://fishermanweisi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

about links archives


Saturday, May 9, 2009
FYP selection @ 5:43 PM

Phase 1 of FYP selection started 8 days ago. I only gotta know about the selection @Peifen's Birthday party when Calvin Quek told me about it and that most of his friends already got their FYP topic. I didnt think much at the point of time. Still yaya papaya fooling around. But now the stress is getting to me!

Most of my IA friends have gotten their FYP topics. Out of the 3 profs i emailed, 1 has already rejected me cos the project is taken up while the other 2 want to have a look at my transcript. GG!! A bad year 2 GPA is coming back to haunt me NOW!!!!!!!! I hope the selection is not based on results and the prof dont judge me based on results. But i know that's FAT HOPE! If they don't judge on results, what for they ask for transcript! >.<

How how how?!?!?! I know i definitely cannot touch circuitry stuff, CMOS, inverter and whatever that is closed to them. I don't want to do something so technical!! I don't mind some web based programming though but definitely not CIRCUITS! *Crossed my fingers and pray hard. Wish me the BESTEST of luck!

Mood: Depressed

about
Chen Weisi.

LOVES

1) YTMF
2) Seafood
3) Kampong Durian
4) Basically GOOD FOOD

CONQUERED

Overseas:
Genting Highlands, Thailand kachanaburi (army days), Hong Kong/Macau, Seoul/Jeju

Treks and Trips:
Ken's Waterfall, Pelepah, Stong, Cemerong, Datuk, Berkelah, Lata, Desaru, Batu Caves, Endau Rompin, Belumut and Gunung Tahan

chat
whatchuu say ?


create &inspire.