<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6379544323610549874?origin\x3dhttp://fishermanweisi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

about links archives


Thursday, September 16, 2010
Nostalgic @ 9:47 AM

Suddenly wanted to post an entry while I flipped through my Planner 2010. It says "FYP final report due date 9th April 2010". It seems aeons ago when I last submitted my FYP report. Now that I see my year 4 friends getting busy with FYP, I recalled I had just submitted my final report little less than half a year ago. Half a year ago, I was still busy doing my FYP, thinking of ways to "smoke", doing group project into late nights with no results. Half a year later, I'm here in my workplace reading reports, trying to get my career started. =S

Time flies. How thing changes over the course of less than a year. It seemed like I've left school a long time ago. It's a strange feeling though I haven't been at a stage whereby I miss schooling. Perhaps the strange feeling is due to friends "emoing" on facebook about leaving school "soon" (Still got about 1 year lei), or maybe because I'm going back school today to attend ODAC AGM.Well, haven't seen some of them for quite sometime, so I'm quite anticipating tonight's gathering! Hope to go on a trek with them soon too. Haha.

As for an update of myself, with reference to a previous post, yupe, I'm working on the island now. Don't have to wake up real early to go to work. My daily routine is waking up at 7am and i try not to sleep after midnight so as to have at least 7hours of sleep! Hee. Fell sick on the friday of my first week of work in order to have long weekend! NOT! But yea, I was genuinely sick. Maybe not used to working yet. Haha. But now more or less got used to the daily routine already. Perhaps gotta re-adjust again when I'm past this reading reports and manuals phase and start to work OT. =0

The only thing i miss now is the late nights and waking up as and when i like! LOL. Ok. Gotta go back to my manuals and reports. Shall post some photos of my recent trip to Kota Tinggi Rainforest Resort with Yvonne in the nxt entry.

about
Chen Weisi.

LOVES

1) YTMF
2) Seafood
3) Kampong Durian
4) Basically GOOD FOOD

CONQUERED

Overseas:
Genting Highlands, Thailand kachanaburi (army days), Hong Kong/Macau, Seoul/Jeju

Treks and Trips:
Ken's Waterfall, Pelepah, Stong, Cemerong, Datuk, Berkelah, Lata, Desaru, Batu Caves, Endau Rompin, Belumut and Gunung Tahan

chat
whatchuu say ?


create &inspire.