<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6379544323610549874?origin\x3dhttp://fishermanweisi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

about links archives


Monday, March 7, 2011
3rd Fishing Trip @Changi & Jovin's Birthday @ 12:57 PM

Before I went on this trip, I was very excited. I wanted to post all my catches on my blog today! But to me and my kakis' disappointment, there were only 2 sizeable catch, 1 of which was caught by the boatman, the other of course by the birthday boy - the happiest person on the trip. Haha. As he said, it was his first sizeable catch in his 4th try!

Anyway, I didn't really like the spots that the boatman brought us to, most of which are near tekong, near ubin kelong. This was a different boatman from the one we "employed" from our previous 2 trips. I guessed his style just doesn't suit us. (maybe because i didn't catch any sizeable fish. Haha. Sour grapes. BOOO!) I caught 3fishes in total, 2 were released. Nonetheless, something to take away from the trip in a sensible and rather comical fashion, coming from JJ, "if fishing is any easier, it would be called catching not fishing!" LOL.

We headed back rather early this time round also, and we had to stall time for others to arrive for the birthday surprise! So we kept discussing about the boatman, the CHU YI SHI WU, the tides, the locations to keep jovin occupied. Haha. And the non-fishing party surprised him at our 'stand-by-fish' photo-taking spot! We ended the day with a sumptuous seafood dinner with our catches and the left over prawns. Quite many 13th commers were present for the dinner and someone exclaimed that it was almost like 13th comm again. It brought back fond memories, and perhaps for some, unhappy ones.

I tried what i thought was my best then; maybe it was not enough. Somethings that i learnt during work made me reflect upon myself during then - things i could have done better, and things that i could choose to ignore.

Nevertheless, I believed for those whom still stay close together, its our 缘分 and I really cherished that. Hope to see you guys soon!

about
Chen Weisi.

LOVES

1) YTMF
2) Seafood
3) Kampong Durian
4) Basically GOOD FOOD

CONQUERED

Overseas:
Genting Highlands, Thailand kachanaburi (army days), Hong Kong/Macau, Seoul/Jeju

Treks and Trips:
Ken's Waterfall, Pelepah, Stong, Cemerong, Datuk, Berkelah, Lata, Desaru, Batu Caves, Endau Rompin, Belumut and Gunung Tahan

chat
whatchuu say ?


create &inspire.