<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6379544323610549874?origin\x3dhttp://fishermanweisi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

about links archives


Monday, May 25, 2009
@ 11:49 PM

It has been a topsy-turvy few weeks. It has been like a roller coaster, full of ups and downs. Mood swings like it's free. Before I knew it, PF was here. So i had to settle myself down and join the guys for the event. The event is great, at least for me. There is always a sense of satisfaction for organising such an event no matter how tired I am. OK! Im not exactly the main organiser but still i believe i have work my heart and soul out during that 3 days! LOL. (Shall upload the pictures if i get the softcopies) 1 event down, 2 to go. ATC is 2 weeks away, so is end of my IA!

Anyway, I left my IA report to the last minute again and had to chiong for the following 2 days. (I took leave on mon and tues). I only really started doing on tues afternoon itself. Work through the day and night till wed morning 7am. :( Left out quite some details that require research. Too lazy and no time to do so. Didnt sleep a wink the whole night and went back to work in the afternoon.

Back to island to 捕风捉影. Suddenly lost all motivation to work and hope time past faster. I just feel tired physically and mentally. Had wanted to work on sat but decided against it. Went for tahan training at bukit timah hill instead. It was quite a good work out. Seldom sweat so much ever since i am stationed back in office. Wasn't exactly very tired but guess it's a good start to meet most of the tahan mates.

Went PQ's place for MJ after that. It was a bad day! I was slaughtered mercilessly (not as if i will be merciful if i on form. haha) by the ladies but i must say i was not in a bad mood (my apologies if it affected u peeps) because i was losing. Yup, suddenly felt very depressed in the midst of the game, partly because i was tired (i guess) and some irritating name calling which i found totally demeaning to me as a person. Some people might think it's ridiculous but try putting yourself in that shoe!

9 more working days to end of IA. I guess I must recover from my "island depression" to enjoy the last days of IA. I must say I have a fair share of joy and unhappiness working there. And i hope to take away only the happy memories....Haha

Holidays are coming!! Below are what I would like to do during this period (other than odac and odac. hehe):

1) prawn fishing
2) sing K
3) travel (if i strike lottery. lol)
4) pick durian (muahaaha)
5) Update again if i can think of any! :p

about
Chen Weisi.

LOVES

1) YTMF
2) Seafood
3) Kampong Durian
4) Basically GOOD FOOD

CONQUERED

Overseas:
Genting Highlands, Thailand kachanaburi (army days), Hong Kong/Macau, Seoul/Jeju

Treks and Trips:
Ken's Waterfall, Pelepah, Stong, Cemerong, Datuk, Berkelah, Lata, Desaru, Batu Caves, Endau Rompin, Belumut and Gunung Tahan

chat
whatchuu say ?


create &inspire.