about
links
archives
Thursday, January 5, 2012
2012 Resolution @ 8:59 PM
Time flew past without warning. I had graduated for almost 2 years which also means I'm in the workforce for nearly the same period of time. Gone were the days of climbing mountains, playing dota, playing soccer/basketball...
Today marks the 5th day into 2012. Of course, being the first post of the year, I shall start with my 2012 Resolution! Forget about recapping for 2011, I shall look forward to 2012.
2012 ResolutionHealth1. Shed some fats
Currently standing at 75kg, a 10kg increase ever since i started work and never looked back. Well, I don't exactly look fat except for my rounder face and bigger stomach bulge.
Target: 70-72kg with lesser excessive stomach fats.2. Participate in Marathon
I have yet to run further than 15km my whole life (i think) and definitely yet to join a marathon.
Target: Participate in Sundown 21km, Army Half Marathon and eventually StandChart 42km!3. Pass IPPTOk. Gone were the days of natural fitness. Passing IPPT now is about putting in effort to train. I should be able to achieve this via the above 2 outcome. Let me set a slightly audacious target (might seem easy for most people but definitely not easy for me now) .
Target: Achieve Silver in IPPTPersonal Well-Being1. 1 Trekking trip per quarterly
I used to enjoy it during uni days with my bunch of ODAC friends. Nowadays, it seemed harder and harder to get company, or rather too lazy to organise. "Is possible that we trek into our sixties?"
Target: Go for a trekking trip once every quarter2. SOCCERSomething I missed playing so much. This seemed even tougher to organise than trekking. As part of healthy living, let me try to get it going by March.
Target: Soccer Session once every 3 weeksWealth1. Accumulate Wealth (Of course)Study Loan had taken a toll on me. Even after working for 1.5years, my bank account is almost empty. Let me use the most traditional way to accumulate wealth: SAVINGS
Target: Save $5000 by end of 2012Career1. Promotion to Senior Executive in 2013 Q1
The most important aspect to man except family. Though i'm still clueless what lies ahead of my career, I shall aim for the next level in early 2013 in my current job.
Target: Senior Executive in 2013 Q1Sideline1. Breeding L46
They have been with me for half a year. I don't expect myself to be a guru by the end of 2012. But definitely, I do hope to breed my first batch in the upcoming months. They are still not ready for now. Let's wait and see 6 months later. No target set.
I shall review the targets set today at the end of the year 31 Dec 2012! (Which might be my next entry. HAHAHA)
about
Chen Weisi.
LOVES
1) YTMF
2) Seafood
3) Kampong Durian
4) Basically GOOD FOOD
CONQUERED
Overseas:
Genting Highlands, Thailand kachanaburi (army days), Hong Kong/Macau, Seoul/Jeju
Treks and Trips:
Ken's Waterfall, Pelepah, Stong, Cemerong, Datuk, Berkelah, Lata, Desaru, Batu Caves, Endau Rompin, Belumut and Gunung Tahan
about
Chen Weisi.
LOVES
1) YTMF
2) Seafood
3) Kampong Durian
4) Basically GOOD FOOD
CONQUERED
Overseas:
Genting Highlands, Thailand kachanaburi (army days), Hong Kong/Macau, Seoul/Jeju
Treks and Trips:
Ken's Waterfall, Pelepah, Stong, Cemerong, Datuk, Berkelah, Lata, Desaru, Batu Caves, Endau Rompin, Belumut and Gunung Tahan