<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6379544323610549874?origin\x3dhttp://fishermanweisi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

about links archives


Tuesday, November 24, 2009
@ 12:16 AM

Hmmm...Been quite a while since i last blog...

Life has been mundane due to exams!!! Grrrrr! Wake up at 9am. Reach school at around 10.30am. Study till 10pm and home. Sleep at 1.30am and wake up at 9am. And the routine continues...at least for another 1 week. 3 down, 4 more to go. Though I'm in my fourth year, I feel as though i'm studying for exams for the first time. =P

On a side note, due the monopoly frenzy and exams, I have eaten at least 10 Extra Value meals, hoping to win some prizes. Haha. To my dismay, the monopoly frenzy is over last friday. The game labels are out of stock and apparently all the prizes have been won. Won nothing but fats and cholestrol. BOOOO!

Anyway, I had 2 papers today, Wireless and TCM. I think the difficulty for the TCM paper is UP by at least X10 compared to previous year!! Sibei sian. I thought that would be my potential A. LOL. Well, now can only hope for B. Had wanted to stay in school to study after that till 12midnight. But as i start reading my notes, I just cannot concentrate. Law of diminishing returns had set in. Too many days of 10pm-12pm in school make me feel sick. ROARRRRRR! Left at 11pm and come home to blog. Haha. Seriously, i dont really know what im typing. Some sentence might not make sense and no link to the next. Haha. Don't care la.

Looking forward to thursday when i would finish my fifth paper and there would at least be one week break to the next. =)

about
Chen Weisi.

LOVES

1) YTMF
2) Seafood
3) Kampong Durian
4) Basically GOOD FOOD

CONQUERED

Overseas:
Genting Highlands, Thailand kachanaburi (army days), Hong Kong/Macau, Seoul/Jeju

Treks and Trips:
Ken's Waterfall, Pelepah, Stong, Cemerong, Datuk, Berkelah, Lata, Desaru, Batu Caves, Endau Rompin, Belumut and Gunung Tahan

chat
whatchuu say ?


create &inspire.