about
links
archives
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Ting's 21st @ 10:59 PM
My sis 21st birthday celebrations! It was held at Tanah Merah Bungalow Chalet(can't remember the exact name). My aunt had helped to book the chalet at a very cheap rate as she had some company staff privilege. I think it was $90 for 3D2N. They renovated the place since i last went(5 years ago?) and it really look much beautiful. (It was already quite an UPz chalet then)
Anyway, I only join them on saturday itself. Can't believe that it was quite sunny when i left home and it was raining cats and dogs in the east! Almost couldn't start BBQing due to the rain. The situation was salvaged when my aunt drove my dad to purchase a canvas which i help to set up. (quite proud of my outdoor skills! haha..hmmm talking about that, time really flies. Missed my days in ODAC...) And BBQ goes ahead with the expertise of the chief chef (to be revealed later).
.JPG)
Family Picture 1
Ok, i wear until quite lok cock. Not a disrespect for the occasion, but rather because of my jobscope of the day.
.JPG)
Family Picture 2
I look more shuai in this photo! Haha...Though eyes still very small -.-"
.JPG)
Chief Chef! That's Me! =)
Yea! My jobscope of the day! I promised my sis to help her with BBQ. Not practical to wear nice nice to BBQ. Haha. Anyway, i got the great help of an assistant chef who is my cousin, Jonathan. Thank you very much. After cutting the cake, i continued my job, and my aunt and paternal cousins join in and later my mum, who complaint that i'm very slow! >.<
Funnily, she asked me today if I were jealous that she held a 21st birthday celebrations for sis but not for me then. Well, I'm quite 随便 la. At that time, I can't remember if dad was working. All I know is that, holding a birthday celebration like that will cost quite some $$. Just a formality and not much point anyway. I think I spent my 21st birthday with Siew Chern and Zhirong with Siew Chern giving us a treat at sakae! Haha..Been a long time since i last met him too.
I think what matters most is at least there is someone out there who still remembers you and your birthday and ask you out for a meal. And mom will always cook teo chew style 寿面 during my lunar birthday. Haha. Hmmm so her concerns are unfound! Hehe...
about
Chen Weisi.
LOVES
1) YTMF
2) Seafood
3) Kampong Durian
4) Basically GOOD FOOD
CONQUERED
Overseas:
Genting Highlands, Thailand kachanaburi (army days), Hong Kong/Macau, Seoul/Jeju
Treks and Trips:
Ken's Waterfall, Pelepah, Stong, Cemerong, Datuk, Berkelah, Lata, Desaru, Batu Caves, Endau Rompin, Belumut and Gunung Tahan
about
Chen Weisi.
LOVES
1) YTMF
2) Seafood
3) Kampong Durian
4) Basically GOOD FOOD
CONQUERED
Overseas:
Genting Highlands, Thailand kachanaburi (army days), Hong Kong/Macau, Seoul/Jeju
Treks and Trips:
Ken's Waterfall, Pelepah, Stong, Cemerong, Datuk, Berkelah, Lata, Desaru, Batu Caves, Endau Rompin, Belumut and Gunung Tahan