<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6379544323610549874?origin\x3dhttp://fishermanweisi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

about links archives


Wednesday, July 15, 2009
In the Midst of Reservist @ 9:02 PM

Been a long time since my last entry. Lots of overdue entry like my stong 3 (which is totally enjoyable) and gunung tahan! I'm in the midst of reservist but was able to book out since the schedule is rather slack for the first day. Tmr is IPPT, hopefully can get a pass/$100! (been quite a while since i last ran.)

Have been rather busy since ending IA, going on trips, meeting up with friends, doing odac stuff etc etc and now reservist and after reservist, FOOT! I think i can form my own song by editing the tiny winy stream song. And after belumut, its ophir and weisi is on his wayyyy-eh........ok lame! haha.

I must say life has been fulfilling with lots of activities. There isn't a week that i'm idling. But I do wish to have a break. Emotions has been like a roller coaster as well. It has been rather demoralizing with negative feedbacks. But i could only blame myself for it. After doing some soul-searching, it is not difficult to realise i have failed terribly. I set out to rectify mistake, only to commit more mistakes. I'm sorry to those who came in with hope, but left with nothing and that there is nothing much i could do at this point of time.

All I hope for is looking forward to the final event, where all of us can gather once again and have fun together. And that our friendship doesn't end when the comm is dissolved. Feeling kinda sad that things turn out this way.......

Okie getting tired. Shall have a happy next entry! Will be posting all the HUAT photos!!

about
Chen Weisi.

LOVES

1) YTMF
2) Seafood
3) Kampong Durian
4) Basically GOOD FOOD

CONQUERED

Overseas:
Genting Highlands, Thailand kachanaburi (army days), Hong Kong/Macau, Seoul/Jeju

Treks and Trips:
Ken's Waterfall, Pelepah, Stong, Cemerong, Datuk, Berkelah, Lata, Desaru, Batu Caves, Endau Rompin, Belumut and Gunung Tahan

chat
whatchuu say ?


create &inspire.