<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6379544323610549874?origin\x3dhttp://fishermanweisi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

about links archives


Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Why am I the Group Leader?!?!? @ 11:26 PM

WHY AM I THE GROUP LEADER!?!??! I'm cursing my luck. It's not the first and I hope it will be the last time I kena such shit! HRM report is due in 36hours time. I have a hard time compiling and editing the report.

I HATE working with ATs! Not to say that they are slack or whatsoever. It's just that I totally cannot figure out their ENGLISH. I have to spend 1hr just to edit one portion, trying to figure out what he is trying to say. Fucking pek chek.

Just when i thought my agony is over, another joker (local) gave me a chunk of rubbish which i don't even know how to edit. Although it is not right to condemn other people's work, I must say that i could never imagine a person more slack than me giving me slip slop work. Perhaps its my karma for skiving on writing the report. But trust me, compiling and editing is the most blood boiling part of a report. I felt that I am covering 2.5 person's asses (including mine though).

My English already quite CMI, yet i have to be an editor for the report. WHAT A JOKE!

Enough said. Back to report.....GRRRRRRRRRRR

about
Chen Weisi.

LOVES

1) YTMF
2) Seafood
3) Kampong Durian
4) Basically GOOD FOOD

CONQUERED

Overseas:
Genting Highlands, Thailand kachanaburi (army days), Hong Kong/Macau, Seoul/Jeju

Treks and Trips:
Ken's Waterfall, Pelepah, Stong, Cemerong, Datuk, Berkelah, Lata, Desaru, Batu Caves, Endau Rompin, Belumut and Gunung Tahan

chat
whatchuu say ?


create &inspire.