<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6379544323610549874?origin\x3dhttp://fishermanweisi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

about links archives


Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Dec 09 Thoughts @ 1:25 PM

X'mas is coming! So is end of Year 2009! HOHOHO! Hmmm, seems like I'm only blogging once a month. Haha. Too lazy la. Allow me to write a looooong entry then. Haha. A SUMMARY of year 2009 and my thoughts after 3.5 years in NTU. I don't have a habit of keeping a diary, so I shall write whatever i can recall. Haha..

I shall start with academics. It was my choice and I won't regret my decision made back then except that I don't have much friends in EEE. I must admit that I'm very much closer to Odac friends and there is a high reluctance to make new friends in EEE. As a result, my academic suffered since there is no intrinsic (lazy me) and extrinsic (No girls to beo =p) motivation to go for lessons. There is practically nobody i can ask for help during exams and hence i always go into the exam hall with whatever last minute self study knowledge i have (since i attend very few lectures).That's why i've been seeing Cs and Ds and my one painful F!

Well, come year 4. I have found my extrinsic motivation =) and my friends in EEE increase by 300%!! LOL! From only 3 to about 10 now? At least now I can leech on others' knowledge. HOHOHO! Ok, it's sharing of knowledge. Haha. I think this is the only semester I've have truly studied in my 3.5yrs on NTU.

Erm okie. I've decided to break this entry into smaller entries. Haha. Off to be lab-rat. Shall carry on this topic again next time.

about
Chen Weisi.

LOVES

1) YTMF
2) Seafood
3) Kampong Durian
4) Basically GOOD FOOD

CONQUERED

Overseas:
Genting Highlands, Thailand kachanaburi (army days), Hong Kong/Macau, Seoul/Jeju

Treks and Trips:
Ken's Waterfall, Pelepah, Stong, Cemerong, Datuk, Berkelah, Lata, Desaru, Batu Caves, Endau Rompin, Belumut and Gunung Tahan

chat
whatchuu say ?


create &inspire.