<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6379544323610549874?origin\x3dhttp://fishermanweisi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

about links archives


Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Mid Autumn Festival @ 10:54 PM

I think of the recent years, this year I've eaten the most mooncakes, and most fanciful mooncakes! The one I like best is still the durian mooncakes that von bought! not because it's bought by her, it's really the durian mooncake that taste superb! Haha. And it doesn't come cheap. 2 for $25 or $30?

Anyway, wanted to surprise von with lanterns and sparklers during MAF. But she was rather upset and pissed off me rejecting her ideas of going to clarke quay to see the lanterns and lighting. So I've no choice but to tell her I already got plans for her during MAF!!!! Grrrrrr...

Playing with sparklers at her neighbourhood playground.


The Photoscape I'm using can only fit 5 alphabets. So hmmm. Can only put my name! Hahaha..


A simple MAF celebration!

about
Chen Weisi.

LOVES

1) YTMF
2) Seafood
3) Kampong Durian
4) Basically GOOD FOOD

CONQUERED

Overseas:
Genting Highlands, Thailand kachanaburi (army days), Hong Kong/Macau, Seoul/Jeju

Treks and Trips:
Ken's Waterfall, Pelepah, Stong, Cemerong, Datuk, Berkelah, Lata, Desaru, Batu Caves, Endau Rompin, Belumut and Gunung Tahan

chat
whatchuu say ?


create &inspire.