<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6379544323610549874?origin\x3dhttp://fishermanweisi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

about links archives


Saturday, April 26, 2008
Almost DONE! @ 12:53 PM

Almost DONE!

I survived through my hell week->4 papers in 3 days! I slept about 2 hrs the night before each paper and maybe another 3 hours after my paper...Somehow i more effective at night! But to go 3 consecutive days like that is killing. I could feel my brain going dumb as i load myself with more and more infomation. And in preparations for that 3 days, i've gotten myself 2 cans of red bull and chicken essence! Lesson Learnt: DON'T plan exams in consecutive days!

Anyway, it's my own fault due to my bad planning and time management. I overestimated myself. I thought i could survive through the 4 papers if i study early and one of them is my dabao subject. I've been rather consistent for that module, hence i thought it was rather easy to study and i sort of neglect it.....Yet my negligence had come back to haunt me! I was telling sz i had no feeling of baoing before this exam. And after this exam...damn...the feeling of baoing this module again was damn strong! i forgot tits and tats of theory to solve the questions and now i can only pray hard the examiner sympathises with me and let me pass! >.<>

Hmmm end of the 4th paper of the week and 6th paper out of the 7 im taking this sem, it was really a sigh of relieve. I assure you i was totally shag out by then. Nevertheless i still woke up to watch the ManU-Barca match at 2 am, being a ManU fan and i don't get a chance to watch soccer at home (no cable tv)! Went home that morning. My grandma's death anniversary. Time really flies. One year had passed since she passed away. I still remembered she passed away one week after my yr 1 sem 2 exams...

After that i went on a sleeping spree, as if to catch up with all my sleep debt during exam! I slept from 1.30pm to 8pm...And then from 3am to 2pm...Practically slept 1 day away while i nua another day gaming while i still got my last paper on mon. Haven really study!! OMG! Shouldn't lose concentration for my last paper! but home is really too comfortable!!!

And after exams....Comes busy and exciting SUMMER HOLIDAYS!!! Really lots of activities awaiting me...Shall blog again after my mon paper! Gonna list out all the things i wanna and gonna do!


about
Chen Weisi.

LOVES

1) YTMF
2) Seafood
3) Kampong Durian
4) Basically GOOD FOOD

CONQUERED

Overseas:
Genting Highlands, Thailand kachanaburi (army days), Hong Kong/Macau, Seoul/Jeju

Treks and Trips:
Ken's Waterfall, Pelepah, Stong, Cemerong, Datuk, Berkelah, Lata, Desaru, Batu Caves, Endau Rompin, Belumut and Gunung Tahan

chat
whatchuu say ?


create &inspire.