<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6379544323610549874?origin\x3dhttp://fishermanweisi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

about links archives


Saturday, August 25, 2007
Sunny Day! @ 9:28 PM

Sunny Day!

It had been quite stormy over the last few weeks...The sky was gloomy, the sea was choppy, so were the people. Disputes, unhappiness was spilling all over, at one time, threatened to be out of control. And too, at one time, I'm too sick and tired to carry on...

Yet I do see light at the end of the tunnel. You can call it over optimism. But I felt today, defnitely was a good day. I was still worrying about the weather the night before, fearing that rain might set in once again, delaying all our tent-washing plans. Luckily, it was sunny, though there were some sleepy faces (I'm one of those...haha...) amidst the happy faces. Everybody seems to be having a fun time rewashing all the tents, spraying water at one and another. Perhaps I was tired, I didn't join in their joy and laughter.(I just want to stay dry!)

On the other hand, I was trying hard to sort out all the missing parts of the tents, making as many complete sets as possible, with the com-trip in mind. I was rather stressed and i must admit that i'm always frustrated looking at messy stores because i had to think of ways to sort them out, overloading my 64mb RAM. Finally, with the help of the team, the tents were sorted out, dried and kept, though with some damages.

End of the day, I was please to see the stores being done, please to see the teamwork among the com-members, please to see a good start to the 12th com. Hopefully, this will carry on and my optimism would not die off some day. What a sunny day!!!

P.S. If war were to break out, I would be fishing at Nanyang Lake...

about
Chen Weisi.

LOVES

1) YTMF
2) Seafood
3) Kampong Durian
4) Basically GOOD FOOD

CONQUERED

Overseas:
Genting Highlands, Thailand kachanaburi (army days), Hong Kong/Macau, Seoul/Jeju

Treks and Trips:
Ken's Waterfall, Pelepah, Stong, Cemerong, Datuk, Berkelah, Lata, Desaru, Batu Caves, Endau Rompin, Belumut and Gunung Tahan

chat
whatchuu say ?


create &inspire.