<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6379544323610549874?origin\x3dhttp://fishermanweisi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

about links archives


Saturday, July 5, 2008
If I had a choice... @ 3:02 AM

If I had a choice...

If I had a choice, i would not even want to interfere. If I had a choice, i would just let go and enjoy the fun.

Yet, i dont feel i have a choice. Im in this awkward position that if i dont say anything, any major cock up will be my fault. If i say something more, my presence is deemed as interference. ZZZZZ

It's not that i dont want to let go. It's more of a responsibility to me. For i know any cock up, i'll be the guilty party, cos i have not pass down what i had learnt. And ultimately, I have to clean up the shit. It's quite fustrating in my position. I offered my advice so as to cover the loopholes as much as i could. I may sound sarcastic, for i was rather unpleased for such details are not covered in depth at this point of time, and the fact that i was always assured that everything is going smoothly.

Yet I dont feel appreciated, and more like a football being kicked around, a slave being ordered around. "Clash of commands"? I thought i have already assured ur that i wont interfere with the planning and execution during the meeting? Yet the next moment the response i get is "afraid of clash of command". And i have to be made to reassure ur to give ur a peace of mind. Please, Im not some power hungry freak, wanting to go around giving orders!!!

I dont care how ur load up ur bicycles and thats not even my concern. Yet the feedback was erm different pple have different working style, loading of bicycles is different. I dont even remember mentioning anything on loading of bicycles in my meeting. So what do u want to tell me? If u are unhappy with my interferrences, do tell me straight in the face! I can dont care about anything and just act as a senior participating in the camp!!

about
Chen Weisi.

LOVES

1) YTMF
2) Seafood
3) Kampong Durian
4) Basically GOOD FOOD

CONQUERED

Overseas:
Genting Highlands, Thailand kachanaburi (army days), Hong Kong/Macau, Seoul/Jeju

Treks and Trips:
Ken's Waterfall, Pelepah, Stong, Cemerong, Datuk, Berkelah, Lata, Desaru, Batu Caves, Endau Rompin, Belumut and Gunung Tahan

chat
whatchuu say ?


create &inspire.