<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6379544323610549874?origin\x3dhttp://fishermanweisi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

about links archives


Friday, August 31, 2007
How Absent-Minded Can I Get? @ 11:02 AM

How Absent-Minded Can I Get?

After the numerous " Wake me up inside..." by evanescene (if i get the lyrics and name of the band correctly), I finally struggled out of the sleeping bag (because i'm the floor manager of Renjian's room). The first thing that struck my mind wasn't about lessons later, what tutorial i had not done(anyway I didn't do any), what stores i gonna get from SRC later in the day, or even brushing my teeth and washing up.

Rather, the first thing that came to my mind was "WHERE IS MY PAIR OF CANVAS SHOES!??!?!!?" It may seem funny, but i had been feeling uneasy the past 2 days not knowing why. It was only when i woke up this morning, running through in my mind, what stuff i've brought to RJ's room and which i need to bring home, that i realised i must have left my shoes in canteen B after the sub comm interviews on wed. Neway, I lost my purple SDU water bottle as well, during the sub comm interview yesterday(thurs). 2 items in 2 days. My mum gonna KB me if she ever get to know that.

This is not the first time i've lost something in NTU. This is the third painful experience(water bottle not included cos the pain is negligible) I've gone through. The first was i lost my apple IPOD during my yr1 sem1, while walking back from canteen 2 back to north spine. I only remember dropping it 5 mins ago and when i turned back to look for it, it's gone. The 2nd item was a pencil case. I had it made in Thailand during my army exercise there. I would say it's a special one because it's made of leather(cow skin i think) and i had my name(in both thai and english) engraved on the pencil case. I left it in a tutorial room after lesson during yr1 sem2 and when i went back to look for it the next day, it's gone too. And now, yr2 sem1, I LOST MY SHOES!! what's next? (choi!!! touchwood!!!)

Still hoping someone i know has kept them for me. Otherwise.... (>.<) ......EMOS.....

about
Chen Weisi.

LOVES

1) YTMF
2) Seafood
3) Kampong Durian
4) Basically GOOD FOOD

CONQUERED

Overseas:
Genting Highlands, Thailand kachanaburi (army days), Hong Kong/Macau, Seoul/Jeju

Treks and Trips:
Ken's Waterfall, Pelepah, Stong, Cemerong, Datuk, Berkelah, Lata, Desaru, Batu Caves, Endau Rompin, Belumut and Gunung Tahan

chat
whatchuu say ?


create &inspire.